Hawaiian Nights Kona

As a child I always imagined Hawaii to be a magical mysterious place and dreamed of going there and getting some of that good energy. These pics are from my second trip there in 2006. Scared me off of flying long distance LOL. But the trip turned out to be worth the 5 hours in a plane and then the Puddle Jumper flight. This is Kona. I stayed there for a week and it was magical! The beauty! The ocean, the drives, the beaches. Magical indeed. Unfortunately I don't remember eating at any specifically delicious places but the fun, discoveries and Ocean will always remain in my brain. 
 
 
 

Kona, Hawaii Volcano National Park







I think these guys were guarding the gates to the Golf Course LOL

 
Natures Art

Notice anything interesting about these rocks? I didn't either until one of them started crawling
as I stood on it! Yikes tons and tons of Black Crabs!




This guy yelled at me for taking his picture as he surfed by! Love this shot! :-)

 
LOL this made me think 'Twilight Zone'! 








Aloha and Mahalo! Yaaaaay