Pigeon Point! A Birdseye View


I am so fascinated by Lighthouses. They are mysterious, beautiful and at one time an absolute Way Of Light for Ships and Boats. Today many are ruins or on their way to becoming ruins but there are still so many beautiful ones and I truly appreciate the people that put the effort forth to save what's left of them. I've visited many Lighthouses and am still mystified!

Pigeon Point is on the California Coast (on the Northern Side) about 50 miles or so from San Francisco and every bit worth the drive! It's a great spot to relax, take the good energy in and enjoy the beauty. They even have a Hostel if that's your thing (ok secretly I've watched too many horror movies to stay in a Hostel LOL but they were full so there you have it.

 
 
You can get very up close and personal but it's not open to go inside

The Queen of all I survey LOL Isn't this beautiful!


 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please Share your Good Nature by leaving a comment :-)