Bodega Bay and Along The Way

Alfred Hitchcocks 'The Birds' has always been one of my favorite movies. Something about the setting and the mood (and of course the magical way he worked all of those birds, fake and real LOL). So in that light, Bodega Bay has always been one of my favorite drives. Nothing much there to brag about except...the beautiful views, the water and the food!

 
ON THE WAY TO BODEGA BAY

 
 
 
 
 
 


Honestly don't remember the name of this town but thought it was so cute!






Love this pic LOL...no she's not headless, just turned funny LOL


 








 

While you're there be sure to stop by The Tides Wharf for Lunch. The walls are graced with 'The Birds' history!  Now I've read the reviews and they aren't all great (mostly because of the price I think) but for me, I loved it. The food was great, there was plenty of it and the view was amazing.
I think it's definitely worth checking out!

*These pictures were taken in 2011

Have a great day and please Share your Good Nature by leaving a comment :-)